One of the most often overlooked sections of the Torite Jutsu Reference Manual is the section I wrote on Enhancement & Retardation utilizing Five Element Points. Because the book was written as a reference manual, the information is merely in chart form. But, how does one utilize the charts?This video is an excerpt from Grandmaster Michael Patrick's excellent video on Energetics and is available in our store.In this clip, you will learn how to apply this information to joint locks (and can be applied to strikes as well). For more information, be sure to check out his DVD or Video-On-Demand video stream!If you don't already have one, be sure to pick up a copy of the Torite Jutsu Reference Manual!
SubscribeSignup to receive updates on new posts.
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang Responses
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang – Part 2
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang – Part 1
- Players to the Game: 250 Millisecond Rule
- Players to the Game: Blading
- Players to the Game: Tongue to the Roof of the Mouth
- Players to the Game: Chinese Pulse Points
- Players to the Game: Setting the Base
- Extensors vs Flexors
- Disguised Repetition: S-Lock Revealed