This video demonstrates a basic method to restore range of motion and alleviate discomfort after performing a joint lock. These methods are mostly mechanical and are designed to work when general joint locks are applied. For more advanced injuries, energetics will likely be required which may be covered in a later video.
SubscribeSignup to receive updates on new posts.
- May 4 @ 2:00 pm - May 6 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
- July 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- July 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- August 4 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT