Grandmaster Michael Patrick goes into detail about how to use Quadrant Theory to show how to get more systemic effects for your attacks versus only localized impact. Making the attacks more systemic guarantee it is more difficult to block and will have a far greater effect in stopping your opponent.
SubscribeSignup to receive updates on new posts.
- June 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
- July 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- July 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- August 4 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
- September 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT