Players to the Game are a key component of Martial Science training. These are principles which are applied to techniques to make them function better and thus often elevate the pain level of our partners to greater heights. The DSI has identified over 100 of these over the years. In this video clip, we will explore one which we refer to as Quadrant Theory, but with a twist.Many of our long-term Martial Science adherents are very familiar with the principle of Quadrant Theory. In fact, most believe they have experienced all there is to be gained from this principle. Realistically, the study of Martial Science is a life-long pursuit and even the most basic" and familiar concepts have much to offer and each deserve much time in study! "
SubscribeSignup to receive updates on new posts.
- 2016 DSI Fall Convention – Part 1 of 12
- Players to the Game: Chest Push Defense – Application & Review
- Players to the Game: Pinwheel Blocking
- Players to the Game: 2-Way Motion
- Players to the Game: Constitutional Body Types
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang Applied to Knockouts
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang Correspondences of the Body
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang Responses
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang – Part 2
- Players to the Game: Yin & Yang – Part 1