One very important, but often undervalued, Player to the Game is Attacking the Stance. With this principle, you can easily move someone who does not want to be moved, increase the effect of your strike, and make takedowns much easier.In this video, Grandmaster Michael Patrick covers the essential components of this player and offers some ideas to take your understanding further!
SubscribeSignup to receive updates on new posts.
- May 4 @ 2:00 pm - May 6 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
- July 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- July 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- August 4 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT